The U.S. Army Signal Regional Network Enterprise Center (NEC) requires Information Technology services to provide Command, Control, Communication, and Computer Information Technology (C4/IT) Enterprise Management Services. RNEC JBSA has been tasked by 7th Signal Command to migrate 177th Armor over to the DoDIN-A and provide C4IM services to 177th Combined Arms Training Brigade. 177th Combined Arms Training Brigade oversees the Mission Command Configuration Center (MC3). The MC3 is a facility located at Camp Shelby, Mississippi that enables the conduct of mobilization exercises (MOBEX) to prepare Reserve Component units in the event of a Large Scale Contingency Operations (LSCO). First Army was directed to execute the MC3operations of nine Mobilization Force Generating Installations (MFGI) to ensure communications are interoperable with designated combatant commands. MC3 operations are guided by FORSCOM Digital Integration Guide. Units mobilizing through the MFGI have the opportunity to validate their organic Mission Command and Information Systems (MCIS) using theater specific Mission Partner Environment (MPE) at the MC3 prior to conducting Reception, Staging, Onward Movement and Integration (RSO&I) activities in theater. This MC3 facility will support Level I-III mobilization exercises and other training events to improve individual, collective and unit’s mission essential tasks by providing connectivity to Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router (NIPR), Secure Internet Protocol Router (SIPR), and theater specific MPE via the Global Agile Integrated Transport (GAIT) and the Department of Defense Information Network-Army (DODIN-A).
The 177th Combined Arms Training Brigade requires C4IM services support for approximately 436 users currently residing at Camp Shelby. The requirements include desktop, software, peripheral, information security and network support services in support of the organization’s 561 NIPR and 25 SIPR workstations across 46 buildings. 177th Combined Arms Training Brigade also requires Network and Voice over Inter Protocol (VOIP) support for the organization’s 45 Edge routers, 4 Core routers, and 617 VOIP phones. However, the Government does not represent or guarantee that this workload will remain the same through the life of the contract. The 177th Combined Arms Training Brigade supports numerous major exercises per year, 30-days in duration. Work will be performed at multiple locations on Camp Shelby, Mississippi.
· Provide support for interoperable and integrated standard common user office automation desktop software as approved for use by the Army Golden Master program.
· Provide on-site desktop, software, and peripheral support for NIPRNET and SIPRNET customers; priority support for command staff, unit control center, and directors; report significant outages and/or customer issues to appropriate management personnel.
· Resolve desktop problems via Remote Control or touch labor; assist with IAVA remediation and system patching.
· Manage port activations due to moves/adds/changes
· Install, configure, troubleshoot, relocate, and repair desktops, Personal Digital Assistant, wireless devices (e.g BlackBerry, Android, IPhones), mobile phones and printers.
· Identify network problems impacting users and work with appropriate Tier II or III
administrators to quickly restore optimum service.
· Provide planning support to assist with scoping and defining customer requirements for upcoming projects.
· Work may require access to classified COMSEC information, loading of COMSEC key, and/or Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI) at Government work location only
· 3+ years’ experience supporting DoD Networks
· Experience troubleshooting remote connection using Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager.
· Knowledge in Juniper and Cisco Operating Systems
· Knowledgeable communicating desktop and network support concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system
· In-depth knowledge of the most recent version of Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Win10, Microsoft Office Professional 2013), and other common desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Forms, Active Client, etc.; ability to quickly learn unique GOTS applications.
· Experience troubleshooting Juniper and CISCO network components and Unified IP Phones and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
· Current experience on Army Networks (NIPR and SIPR) Preferred
· CompTIA Security+ or IAT Level II baseline certification required.
· CE training required.
o Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
o Juniper Networks JNCIA-Junos (JNO-103)
· U.S. Citizenship
· Clearance IT-I, Active Secret
· Background Investigation Required: T5