ProSphere is seeking a Developer, Expert – DevSecOps/Systems Engineering Automation with knowledge and expertise in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and automation within software processes, including product assurance, configuration management, and software testing. The candidate must have expertise in evaluating, designing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and testing software and systems. The candidate will also have expertise supporting configuration management, software development, and software testing processes. Additionally, the candidate will have expertise in framework design, software/systems development, pipeline structure/options, and automating processes, including systems analysis and identifying opportunities for automation, executing tests, and completing formal analyses as deliverables to be used by product development teams and management. Knowledge and practical work experience with the job functions listed below is highly desirable. This is a full-time remote position. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
· Expertise in developing frameworks for automated testing and assisting software testers in automating structured testing processes.
· Expertise in software development and automation, with strong experience in systems engineering, integration, architecture, and Cloud services.
· Adept at troubleshooting and spotting technical and integration issues.
· Expertise in implementing, using and maintaining repositories and databases, such as SQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Azure DevSecOps, and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) repositories.
· Expertise with IT industry, CI/CD and open source tools, such as Jira, Selenium, Xray, Git, GitHub, Bash, Jenkins, OpenShift/Kubernetes, ServiceNow, Rancher, Docker, SonarQube, Terraform, Vagrant, JSON, Maven, Gradle, and ANT
· Expertise with open source technologies and cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
· Business and systems analysis expertise that includes analyzing, documenting, diagraming, and presenting detailed technical and business information.
· Expertise presenting information for analyses, training, documentation, presentations, and reports.
· Expertise in Configuration Management functional, technical, and operational analysis and management.
· Documented success in developing processes, architecture diagramming, solutions delivery, and systems/operations management for implementations.
· Ability to create both the big picture and details for organizational program analysis, estimate and/or participate in estimating, and strategize implementation alternatives for large systems programs and operations.
· Ability to translate and/or document/diagram recommendations and deliverables for product assurance and CI/CD directions.
· Ability to effectively identify priorities, work individually and within teams, and use team collaboration to devise complete solutions.
· Demonstrates strong communications skills and the experience to translate technical needs in plain words for greater understanding both in discussion and documentation.
· Demonstrates proficiency in using desktop tools, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and diagramming applications.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline. Master’s Degree preferred.
· Minimum 7 years or more of progressive work experience in DevOps and DevSecOps.
· Must have experience with proposing new solutions to problems
· Must be able to work and analyze both independently and as part of a team.
Benefits of Working at ProSphere:
ProSphere offers full-time employees a competitive total compensation package that includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and paid military leave. Our insurance benefit plans include options for medical, dental, vision, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and company paid life insurance with options to buy additional life, AD&D, pet insurance, legal services, identity theft, and accident insurance at group negotiated rates. Flexible spending accounts and health saving account options offer pre-tax savings for qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses. The company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan has a matched employer contribution that is immediately vested. ProSphere invests in the professional growth of our employees through professional certifications and tuition reimbursement programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer:
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decision, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities will be provided. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources by emailing HR@prosphere.com or by dialing 703-810-3007.