We are seeking an Information Technology Auditor - Senior to perform and deliver analysis of verification of endpoint and infrastructure solutions configured with or added to the infrastructure to ensure that solutions work together cohesively to achieve the intended results. Engineered solutions may include Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS), Government Off the Shelf (GOTS), or custom solutions. This is a full- time position located in Washington, DC. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Conducts independent testing of engineered endpoint and infrastructure solutions prior to introduction into the production environment to ensure they are functional, stable, and secure in the desktop, server, and application environment(s) and do not impact other services. This includes system / solution and security testing for all new and upgraded equipment, networks, software or services delivered by the OCIO engineering function.
• Develops and executes test procedures to ensure the proper functioning of the test environment.
• Develops and implements an overall IV&V Testing Strategy documenting the objectives, scope, approach, standards and procedures, and tools to be used.
• Conducts standardized and repeatable full test cycle for each engineering solution to include Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution, and Test Analysis and Reporting.
• Provides a bi-weekly Test Execution and Status Report summarizing all IV&V Testing activities.
• Conducts security analysis and risk assessment.
• Identifies, creates and secures test data as necessary.
• Participates in design reviews and technical presentations to functional staff.
• Understanding of ITIL and asset management industry best practices.
• Ability to exercise judgment in selecting viable and effective methods, techniques and evaluation criteria.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
• Candidate must be able to interface with both technical and functional client personnel.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter able to work well with others.
• Proficient in the use of spreadsheets and word processing tools.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Experience with Test Management and Automated Test Execution tools.
• Experience with manual and automated regression test scripts.
• Prior DOT IT environment experience.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree.
• A degree may be substituted with 6 additional years of related experience.
• Must have a minimum of 8 years of related experience performing verification and validation, vulnerability assessments and/or audit remediations specializing in information technology. Must have experience accessing system and database vulnerabilities.
Security Level Requirements
• Able to obtain and maintain a Federal Public Trust clearance
Benefits of Working at ProSphere:
ProSphere offers full-time employees a competitive total compensation package that includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and paid military leave. Our insurance benefit plans include options for medical, dental, vision, company paid short-term and long-term disability, and company paid life insurance with options to buy additional life, AD&D, pet insurance, legal services, identity theft, and accident insurance at group negotiated rates. Flexible spending accounts and health saving account options offer pre-tax savings for qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses. The company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan has a matched employer contribution that is immediately vested. ProSphere invests in the professional growth of our employees through professional certifications and tuition reimbursement programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer:
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decision, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities will be provided. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources by emailing HR@prosphere.com or by dialing 703-810-3007.
Please see the Equal Employment Opportunity and OFCCP notices for additional information: ProSphere’s EEO Statement, EEO is the Law, EEO Poster Supplement, and the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision