ProSphere is seeking a Technical Writer that has experience in writing and editing IT documents for a highly technical IT program in support of our Department of Army Government client. This is full-time position that can be located in Austin, TX, National Capital (DC) Region, Redstone, AL, Detroit, MI, Natick, MA, Orlando, FL along with the possibility of telework options. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
• Supports the composition and finalization of technical documentation, including specifications and user manuals, in the style and format required by the task.
• Plans, develops, maintains, rewrites, and produces technical and deliverable documents as required by the client, regulations and/or specifications.
• Coordinates with various team leads and specialists to perform document review, edit and formalization of documents.
• Supports multiple tasks and perform as task leader.
• Develops a document management system for all project related documentation.
• Responsible for all change control on documentation.
• Assists in performing various administrative duties to help with filing and tracking of documents written.
• Familiar of current and emerging cloud technologies.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of related technical writing work experience.
• U.S. Citizenship (Government Requirement)
• Must have an active Secret Clearance
Qualifications Highly Desired
• U.S. Army or Army Future Command program management experience
• Former Military
• Well organized
• Superior attention to detail
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated and verifiable ability to recruit, develop, support, and maintain high performing teams
• Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
• Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-20 lbs
ProSphere offers full-time employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, military leave, training, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company matches/immediate vesting, commuter benefits, and more.
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.