ProSphere is seeking an experienced Project Support (Junior) to provide analyst functions including information gathering, data modeling, project testing, and creation of performance measurements to support project objectives of our Department of Army Government client. This is full-time position that can be located in Austin, TX, National Capital (DC) Region, Redstone, AL, Detroit, MI, Natick, MA, Orlando, FL along with the possibility of telework options. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
• Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of project objectives and contributes to the implementation of project objectives.
• Familiar of current and emerging cloud technologies.
• Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of project objectives and contributes to the implementation of strategic direction.
• Conducts activities in support of project team’s objectives.
• Conducts direct coordination and collaboration with the integrated team personnel.
• Have familiarity of Agile delivery methods and program management techniques.
• Responsible for supporting the Program Managers by maintaining program schedule and successful task order reporting and deliverable completion.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, business, or related field and a minimum of 2 years project support related work experience.
• U.S. Citizenship (Government Requirement)
• Must have an active Secret Clearance
Qualifications Highly Desired
• U.S. Army or Army Future Command program management experience
• Former Military
• Well organized
• Superior attention to detail
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated and verifiable ability to recruit, develop, support, and maintain high performing teams
• Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
• Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-20 lbs
ProSphere offers full-time employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, military leave, training, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company matches/immediate vesting, commuter benefits, and more.
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.