ProSphere is seeking an experienced DevSecOps Product Engineer to assist in strategizing, designing, continually improving and operating an existing Department of Army Government client’s cloud-based information technology infrastructure to host mission systems, applications, services, and data. This is full-time position that can be located in Austin, TX, National Capital (DC) Region, Redstone, AL, Detroit, MI, Natick, MA, Orlando, FL along with the possibility of telework options. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
• Assists existing software development teams with the transition from legacy development practices to DevSecOps development practices.
• Responsible for development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines within the existing DevSecOps platform infrastructure.
• Provide DevSecOps implementation using Jenkins, Gitlab, or similar tools.
• Develop, test, and maintain containerized applications.
• Working knowledge of source version control, build/release tools and methodologies, and CI/CD pipelines.
• Working knowledge of Software Build process and a strong "security first" mindset.
• A DevSecOps Engineer on the Product Support team should have a passion for building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for multiple product teams and working with the platform team.
• Have a passion for agile and DevSecOps methodologies
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline
• 2 years of related DevSecOps engineer work experience.
• Must meet IAT-I requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M (A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP)
• U.S. Citizenship (Government Requirement)
• Must have an active Secret Clearance
Qualifications Highly Desired
• U.S. Army or Army Future Command experience
• Former Military
• Well organized
• Superior attention to detail
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated and verifiable ability to recruit, develop, support, and maintain high performing teams
• Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
• Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-20 lbs
ProSphere offers full-time employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, military leave, training, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company matches/immediate vesting, commuter benefits, and more.
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.