ProSphere is seeking an experienced Software Engineer I providing programming services for a variety of specific systems and business, military, scientific, or commercial applications in support to our Department of Army Government client. This is full-time position that can be located in Austin, TX, National Capital (DC) Region, Redstone, AL, Detroit, MI, Natick, MA, Orlando, FL along with the possibility of telework options. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
• Participates in systems analysis, design definition, software development, systems test, implementation, and maintenance under an agile software development model.
• Analyzes coding problems and develops improvements to procedures.
• Experience in a wide variety of computing environments including cloud and containerized solutions.
• Cultivates a "security first" and "test first" approach to test-driven development. Capable of coordinating requirements and engineering decisions across multiple efforts.
• Must be capable of collecting solution requirements, documenting requirements and performance objectives, detailing metrics and benchmarking measurements for evaluation in an independent fashion.
• Familiar with current and emerging cloud technologies (Azure, MilCloud 2.0, and AWS)
• Conducts direct coordination and collaboration with the integrated team personnel.
• Responsible for supporting the Program Managers by maintaining program schedule and successful task order reporting and deliverable completion
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Scientific/Technical discipline and 3 years of software engineering experience.
• Must meet IAT-II requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, or SSCP)
• U.S. Citizenship (Government Requirement)
• Must have an active Secret Clearance
Qualifications Highly Desired
• U.S. Army or Army Future Command program management experience
• Former Military
• Well organized
• Superior attention to detail
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated and verifiable ability to recruit, develop, support, and maintain high performing teams
• Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
• Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-20 lbs
ProSphere offers full-time employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, military leave, training, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company matches/immediate vesting, commuter benefits, and more.
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.